Manager, Sri Lanka
The Manager, Sri Lanka should be a professional with an established track record in (a) managing stakeholder relationships, and (b) strong execution in day-to-day operations, in order to advance the Company’s mission and objectives.
He/she will act as the face of Luxasia’s Sri Lanka entity, working closely with Group Leadership team to grow the local set-up and ensure sales revenue and profit targets are achieved. He/ she will also be managing existing channel partnerships while exploring new partnerships.
- Work closely with Group Leadership team to execute Luxasia’s strategic direction
- Participate in developing Luxasia Sri Lanka’s plans and direction as a leader
- Responsible for achievement of revenue, profit and other corporate targets
- Manage principal and channel partnerships effectively, while handling day-to-day operations
- Propose and implement working policies that improve efficiency of Company
- You will have a Bachelor's Degree and equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- You will have at least ten (10) years of experience in new business acquisition sales, including 5+ years of management roles
- Primarily looking for a proven creative thinker with experience in the delivery of new product concepts, creating a market leading brand positioning & proposition.
- You will have strong experience in a Sri Lankan marketing and/or territory management role with proven experience managing external creative advertising, PR and media agencies along with internal central service departments.
- Strong knowledge of the retail industry, specifically within the beauty products category
- You will be a dedicated and strong leader, capable of performing within a matrix structure, with a result orientated attitude, good organisational awareness and ability to influence key stakeholders
- You should be driven, energetic and entrepreneurial with a positive attitude towards quick and continuous changes in a rapidly changing environment.
- Approachable team player with collaborative mind-set
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to take each task through to completion
- Analytical self-starter with strong excel skills
- Proven commercial acumen and experience managing a multi million budget
- Start-up experience and culture
- Have demonstrated fluency in English and Sinhalese