Digital Marketing Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
Description of Duties:
- Manage and oversee all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Design, build, and maintain the social media platforms
- create effective and strategic content and use content management tools.
- Preparing and assess report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and activations
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and its best practice
- Minimum University graduate degree - preferably in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Advertising, or a related field required.
- 7-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing, which having a proven track record 5 years in managerial capacity
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in online marketing
- Ability to do Competitor’s research and provide suggestions for improvement
- A team player that thrives in a fast-paced competitive business environment
- Possess good inter-personal skills and are able to build strong rapport with key stake holders
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with a strong command of the English language