Supply Logistics Executive (6 - 12 Months Contract)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
You oversee the inbound flow for Singapore local market and Singapore regional warehouse. Assist your manager to coordinate with various stakeholders such as demand planners, freight forwarders, suppliers and warehouse to ensure inbound flow (from order processing to goods receipt) is timely and accurate.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Consolidate all procurement orders from Singapore and other countries and submit to supplier
- Process orders, shipping documents, and invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up closely on any quantity or price discrepancy
- Track supplier and inbound freight forwarder’s performance
- Track freight spending
- Build and sustain a strong supplier-distributor relationship.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Degree holder in in logistics and supply chain management
- Possess 3 years of experience in supply chain
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Strong coordination ability
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP experience is an added advantage