With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group. Join us to "Make A Difference".
As our Retail Operations Manager, this position will report to the Department Head of Sales, and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the market needs and analyzing these data to devise and implement necessary procedures. Seek to apply and relevant innovation where necessary
- Responsible for the overall success of retail operations driving sales, reinforcing operations, and store leadership management & development
- Responsible for opening new doors, new product launches, the full encompassing details that this would entail including training and allocation of the space and location
- Develop mid- and long-term strategies in order to achieve growth projections
- Develop sales strategies for the region in both retail stores and digital channels
- Manage all regional retail-related projects across the region to establish retail operations excellence
- Formulating retail policies to accentuate the customer experience through developing and maintaining Retail Operations SOP to ensure best in class execution in stores.
- Ensure strong Operational stewardship, following guidelines deployed to market and executed in market while remaining competitive
- Accountability of the retail partnership to optimize inventory improve processes and effectiveness within this side of the business
- Working with stakeholders to establish excellent retail processes which are efficient and customer-centric.
- Ensuring all projects and policies confirm to Brand Value and local regulations. Collaborate with other division of the company to ensure Brand Value is upheld
- Analyze and review store management team and Retail team's performance for career growth and succession planning.
- Identifying and communicating sales driver opportunities with marketing and merchandising teams
- Create and maintain strategic retail recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
- Manage, supervise and coach Retail Store Managers in recruiting, hiring and training of Retail Supervisors and CEOs.
- Awareness and perfection of the merchandising in stores through auditing store for standards in sales, operations, customer service standards and merchandising as well as policies and procedures.
- Lead Mystery Shopping Programs in market to ensure high quality retail experience for our consumers.
- Be a strong partner to our Trainers to co-develop a holistic training curriculum to build CEO capabilities to achieve their goals.
- Develop strong partnerships with real partners management and negotiate best opportunities