Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
We are looking for retail Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience.
The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Visual merchandisers create window and in-store displays of goods for retail shops and department stores.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
- BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar is a plus
As company policy