Training Executive (Cosmetic & Skincare)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
This position is responsible to ensure the appropriate training across the local market related to the complete portfolio for brands handled thought distributor model within retail channel. The training groups include: marketing, sales, beauty advisors among others.
What we want you to do...
- Plan and conduct new beauty advisors and product trainings
- Implement appropriate training measures to achieve retail performance and service excellence
- Adapt training contents in agreement with supervisors
- Ensure maximizing coaching impact on beauty advisor achievements
- Manage service and sales tools in the field
- Control brand image at point of sales including grooming, display, cleanliness etc.
- Ensure consistency of messages and images conveyed at counter
- Develop and conduct field coaching plan
- To coach and support staff training on selling method and service flow, to observe the technical and selling skills of front line staff, to guide and support point of sales and staff to achieve monthly target
- Energize and motivate field team to achieve brand’s objectives
- Make qualitative feedback on our products sell-out
- Contribute to improve our products sell-out in line with brand strategy
Who we’re looking for…
- Have a tertiary qualification or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Preferable with (1) year of experience in training service or product education. Prior experience in the cosmetic / skincare retail or beauty industry would be preferred.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Have strong leadership skills and an excellent team player with ability to motivate others
- Strong presentation skills and possess a highly resourceful nature
- Have demonstrated fluency in English and Mandarin
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance