Benefit Cosmetics (Thailand) is one of the brands under L Beauty (Thailand) which is a joint venture company between LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics and Luxasia.
The Product Trainer is primarily responsible for all aspects of Product training, Brow training and Selling methods in a fun and energized learning environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan Training Calendar according to Marketing Plan
- Train all new hires on products and selling method; train all teams on new product launches with proper training materials and nice set up to inspire team on the training day.
- Responsible for all aspects of Brow Training to all Brow experts both classroom training and in-store coaching and monitor their skills and techniques to match Regional standard
- Monitor and strengthen BA/BE productivity, selling skills and product knowledge skill
- Constantly evaluate training progress, results and future needs via training checklist in regard to the Trainer Benebible
- In compliance with Benefit training initiatives and directives. Create, implement and maintain all training materials for Brow Experts/Beauty Advisors
- Responsible for all Training reports and Brow evaluation reports as required by Regional team
- Co-ordinate with International/Regional Training team on a regular basis
- In charge of BA&BE uniform and grooming
- Assist in BA&BE yearly personal evaluation to assess their performance
- Minimum of 3 years as cosmetic trainer or related
- Must have strong indirect or direct management experiences demonstrated by positive sales or services performance
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficient in English
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook