Regional Manager, Strategy & Business Development
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
In view of our global business expansion, our Strategy & Development team is welcoming this newly created opportunity, based in Singapore. Reporting to our Head, Business Development.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Source potential brands / principals for adding to Luxasia’s portfolio, both independently and with support from the rest of the Strategy & Development team
- Act as the regional key contact to assigned business partners on any matters relating to the business/brands, serving as the link of communication between partners and internal teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners. Identify needs and requirement to achieve mutual satisfaction
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by the assigned business partners and deal with complaints to maintain trust and good relationship
- Work closely with the Country Managers and Head of Business Development as well as the LT in the development of full year strategic sales and executional plans across all sales channels for the region
- Drive strategic roadmap regionally and locally, working with country Business Managers/Brand Managers in the implementation of national account programs
- Coordinate country issues and escalate or resolve them with the country management teams
- Proactively seek and develop new business
- Continually review the P&L to ensure it is in line with agreed objectives at net sales and operating profit levels.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders as required including a quarterly update to the Leadership Team on business issues and progress
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- Self-awareness & confidence. Able to handle meetings with higher level executives, both internally (e.g., Country Managers) and externally (e.g., Senior Execs at Principals)
- Analytical, with strong problem solving skills
- Cross Group Collaboration
Education & Experience:
- Backgrounds considered including Business or Corporate Development roles, Business Consulting, FP&A.
- Experience in Beauty / FMCG / Retail industry preferred, with special preference for candidates who have strong knowledge of and affinity for business development, and for beauty / adjacent sectors.
- Preferably currently working in Beauty industry, but not a must
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams both internally (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain) and externally to successfully implement and manage strategic
- Experience in contractual/vendor negotiation skills an advantage.
- Prior work experience developing and implementing strategic frameworks.
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and in presentations) in driving discussions both internally and externally with efficiency, diplomacy and finesse.
- Superb attention to detail and capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly-adaptable, quick thinker who is simultaneously comfortable in both individual contributor role and wider team player role.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.