Senior Marketing Executive
About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Plan and control sales & marketing budget
- Co-ordinate with retailers and third parties on promotions to maximize sales and brand awareness
- Co-ordinate with press and agencies on PR and communications
- Work closely with Retail team on visual merchandising and promotions
- Work closely with brands (joint venture partners) to ensure all marketing plans and materials will uphold brand image
- Stock and Point of Sales Materials control and budget
- A degree holder in sales & marketing related areas
- At least 5 years working experience in the sales & marketing of beauty, FMCG, retail, or related industries
- Able to collaborate well with team members
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Resourceful and with a lot of initiation