Product / Brand Manager, Skincare & Cosmetics
With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group. Join us to "Make A Difference".
The primary purpose of this role is to manage one or more of our beauty accounts in Thailand. The incumbent will plan, implement and oversee go-to market strategies, enabling a rapid growth across key distribution channels.
The role has a business development and operations focus - and shall be accountable for creating business plans, building and managing robust relationships with brand principals in key channels, negotiate locations and building a vigorous operations team in the local market.
- Implement and oversee go-to market strategy of Beauty brands in line with company strategic objectives and brand principal guidelines
- Evaluate market size for new brand in relevant distribution channels
- Identify trendsetter ideas/brands in local market with significant growth potential locally/regionally
- Conceptualize effective channel mix and marketing/communication plans enabling suitable brand positioning
- Work closely with principal to develop annual business and channel promotion plans according to the business target - responsible for brand annual P&L and sales targets
- Work closely with company’s leads and management ensuring strategic alignment of local market priorities with regional direction
- Conceptualize local channel expansion strategies for new and existing brands
- Negotiate with landlords and department stores optimal locations and commercial terms
- Responsible for constant communication with principals maintaining excellent and efficient relationships to achieve local market objectives
- Develop and implement local procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Beauty & Skincare business
- Establish credibility as an effective leader and problem-solver to business challenges
- Share pro-actively best practices with other markets and regional HQ
- Product portfolio management, including PIPO and inventory planning
- Analyze sales data and business KPI’s regularly and adjusts business strategy and promotion activities with annual sales targets
- Evaluates new business opportunities of brand partnerships for local market by analyzing market potential, brand positioning, competitor channel mix and pricing strategies
- Make sales forecast on relevant products, promoted products on monthly basis and track sales numbers. Review and confirm monthly demand plan
The Ideal Candidate should be ...
- Goal-getter mindset
- Having led and manage Beauty Retail distribution operations; with a good understanding of end-to-end business value chain
- Track record of developing brands or channels, a strong industrial network is a plus
- A flexible and results oriented manager, with good business sense, marketing flair, and appreciates the big picture, yet is hands-on and can build from scratch
- A people person being able to work effectively with existing clients and develop new business, manage key accounts, build, motivate and train a sales organization
- Mature individual with good interpersonal skills and an international approach. Ability to instill confidence, inspire and gain cooperation at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Highly dependable manager with strong ethics and integrity
- Articulate and tactful negotiator, with strong communication skills in English.
Preferred Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 5 years of retail/distribution/brand management experience, preferably in beauty or luxury consumer products
- Bachelor Degree; MBA would be a plus