Regional Lead, Infrastructure & Systems (Omnichannel)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to meet Group business plans
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Provide leadership and directions in the daily operations of marketing, sales and training.
Description of Duties:
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by the Leadership Team
- Be the technology partner to the business on the eCommerce and CRM pillars within the Group
- Be the technology partner on Omni–channel customer experience initiatives connecting across physical and online plays
- Work with other departments & countries to maximize use of technology in order to improve productivity & digitize processes where possible
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to stakeholders such as partners, management and employees
- Direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach (e.g. disaster recovery plans)
- Evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions in line with the Group’s aspirations
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Strategic Planning
- Recommends purchases and capital equipment.
- Advises direction of systems, operations, staff allocation, budgets, and scalability.
- Manages and coordinate IT initiatives and projects across organization units.
- Works closely with Omnichannel, eCommerce, CRM, HRIS and all master vendors.
- Oversees system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Ensures design reviews are completed for all new infrastructure and improvements to existing systems.
- May provides work direction and/or supervise staff such as team members, subordinates, contractors, vendors, interns, etc. Coaches and mentors.
- Manages projects ensuring timelines and deliverables are met and meet expectations.
- Organizes and performs technical training within or outside the team.
Job Requirement (Knowledge & Skill):
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Average minimum of 8 years prior experience preferred
- Strong technical capabilities in SAP/other ERP solutions, CRM, POS systems
- Experience in eCommerce / Omnichannel preferred
- Experience in FMCG / Retail / Luxury / Logistics a bonus – will be considered
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Possess natural leadership that is inventive, entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation and analytical skills including some inclination towards financial representation
- Superior conceptual and organizational skills
- Structured problem solving ability – ability to work on new problems / topics and be able to structure, analyze, synthesize and build actionable plans
- Strategic thinking blended with a strong desire / drive for execution
- Willingness to travel when required
Key Results / Measures:
- Demonstrates thorough behavior knowledge of Company vision & values and acts consistently in a manner that reflect those values
- A corporate entrepreneur with a strong desire to build a successful business
Ability to motivate the staff to ensure optimum output and quality work
Strong domain market sense (local and international) and insight in grasping key issues affecting the Company