Assistant E-Commerce Manager
This role is planned to work for e-commerce business in China mainland, cross-board businesses for HK and TW business, and other prospective areas in North Asia.
- Develop e-commerce platform partners and conduct the collaboration processes, including all the details on negotiation, contract terms, logistics arrangement etc. Maintain existing accounts and open up new accounts.
- Independently work with brands/principals, TPs, E-platforms on coming up with biz proposals with the platforms, sales budget, A&P budget, cost structure, marketing promotion plan.
- Key Account Management of Alibaba (Tmall, Taobao, Mei), Kaola, Jumei, VIP, jd.com e.t.c – (should have a deep relationship with the management and execution team of these key platforms)
- Project Management for companies – help to explore Social Commerce, Official websites. Mono brands websites as the next step for the company.
- Cross-department collaboration with Finance, Logistics and Demand Planning.
- Data analytics.
- Meet sales and Net Profit KPI on e-commerce platforms.
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...·
- Knows all the details on negotiation, contract terms, logistics arrangement, with e-commerce platforms.
- Possess high level of market intelligence in e-commerce fields
- Understanding the Tech roadmap of e-commerce operations will be an added asset.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in Mandarin and English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience with China Domestic e-platforms (having experience with HK e-platform is also an asset)
- Experience with Cross Border e-commerce.
- Extremely Fluent in English.
- Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a teamwork environment
- Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management