Digital Marketing Executive
L Beauty is a joint-venture between LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics and Luxasia for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia. The portfolio of L Beauty comprises of Benefit Cosmetics , MAKE UP FOR EVER, Fresh and Parfums Christian Dior - Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines.
BRAND: "Fresh" | Boston-based Skincare Brand (www.fresh.com)
Digital Marketing Executive reports to marketing manager/international team to align the digital strategy and make it successful.
- Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media and integrate content marketing strategies to the channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Line.
- Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results. Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Responsibility of mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Create and upload copy and images as well as communication for the brand's website and Facebook.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price.
- Support PR & Communication in term of monthly and daily report.
- Work closely with the online agency and Fresh partner such as Sephora/Sephora Online and Department Store in term of the support campaign and payment.
- Support marketing store activation as well as adhoc report or activation, which is requested by marketing manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in digital/online for at least 1-year management experience of digital team/projects.
- Aged 25-35 years old with Marketing background + Digital background.
- Good computing & English skills.
- Dynamics/ Positive thinking/ Analytical.
- FMCG/Beauty experience will be preferable.