Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
To support the Supply & Demand Planning Manager in managing and co-ordinating the activities of our supply chain and its partners, optimising the Company’s efficiency and working capital whilst maintaining the service levels demanded by our customers.
- Generate accurate base forecasts
- Coordinate the collection and validation of forecasts from marketing teams
- Lead S&OP meetings with particular focus on Launch & Promotions
- Validate sales forecasts with valuation and comparison to financial budget and historical data
- Present forecast to sales & marketing and finance on monthly basis, consider and incorporate feedback
- Maintain high level of communication with sales, marketing and finance teams to ensure accurate planning and forecasting
- Communicate replenishment schedule to local sales & marketing teams
- Manage all product discontinuations with marketing teams. Use phase in/out policy when applicable, to avoid obsolete stocks
- Manage all expiring stocks with sales & marketing to drive down stock write off and provision
- Measure forecast accuracy as per agreed targets and look at ways to improve the accuracy level
- Meet stock coverage and service level targets
- Provide feedback on performance to key stakeholders
- To review and improve the forecasting process on a regular basis
- We are a small supply chain team which means each person needs to be flexible and willing to cover other tasks during holiday cover and create an environment where there tasks can be picked up by others whilst they are away.
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance
Did we get you excited?
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years of experience or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have collaborated with regulatory affairs groups to assess pending and new regulations and changes, and have demonstrated the ability to reduce and manage complexity.
- Have good organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Have demonstrated fluency in English and Mandarin