Key Account Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- Leads the Accounts ‘strategy and development of Department Stores / other channel. This includes managing key accounts, partnering with business managers to arrive at solid trade marketing strategies and plans, defining strategic brand and SKU assortment as well as appropriate planogram and merchandising to have a strong representation in these strategic beauty channels.
- Prepares bottom up sales forecast as input to Annual Budget Planning.
- Co-champions monthly S&M meetings and cycle meetings to align the sales organization on objectives, strategies and plans.
- Delivers the monthly quota for the channel and ensures appropriate allocation of quota to direct reports and frontliners.
- Conducts a monthly business review of respective channels and develops the recommended action plans as needed to ensure our brands win in the channel.
- Champions healthy Customer P&Ls and identifies the right investment model for the channel.
- Ensures flawless execution at point of sale in the department store channel.
- Provides timely feedback on developments in the channel as well as competitor initiatives.
- Retail or FMCG with background in the Beauty Industry and lifestyle preferred. Background in Handling SM or any SM Affiliates is a plus
- Degree in Business/Marketing or relevant discipline with at least 3 to 5 years prior work experience in MNC, FMCG and Retail
- Excellent oral and written communications in the English language
- Solid analytical, and Communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS office application and P&L management
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong leadership
- Possess Winning Attitude in handling internal and external customers