Sr E-Commerce Marketing Associate
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
We are searching for a passionate and business-savvy eCommerce Operations Executive to play a critical role in ensuring that our web customers have an outstanding customer experience. To continue our expansion, we are on the lookout for applicants who are excited about the opportunity to develop cross border business. Selected candidates can expect to have the chance to work on all aspects of eCommerce business from international business, marketing, operations, purchasing, logistics etc.
- Coordinate Purchase Order creation and their respective shipping process.
- Maintain a smooth process flow of operations in inventory and order management.
- Initiate investigation process for inventory health & discrepancy for effective supply chain management.
- Support Sales & Product Team in preparation of routine report according to department requirements.
- Understand the current system's capabilities and limitations, continuous improvement for systems and processes.
- Support of other eMarketplaces and ecommerce operations and projects as and when requested.
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance
Did we get you excited?
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have at least two (2) years of experience building/supporting websites, preferably eCommerce sites
- Have past experience with eMarketplaces, flash sales and daily deals vendors such as Groupon, Lazada, 11Street, Rakuten, Alibaba etc.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Are positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business
- Have experience with MS Excel required, familiarity with CSV files
- Have experience with SAP ERP or similar accounting software
- Have demonstrated fluency in English and Mandarin