Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Responsible for the overall financial accounting, cost and management accounting, credit control, taxation and treasure of the company. Responsible for all aspects of operational accounts. Develops and implements financial policies and analyses business information and advises management on overall business operations. Ensures timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reports.
Description of Duties:
- Lead the accounting team in operational / financial matters
- Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as well as maintenance of the accounting system.
- Manage shared accounting services
- Familiarity in finance and accounting processes such as Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay and Record To Report and other processes
- Ensure reporting timeliness and accuracy.
- Build effective working relationships with the various stakeholders
- Compilation of external reporting per the statutory requirement
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax advisors.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree qualified or other professional accounting qualification with more than 10 years’ post-graduation experience and at least 3 years in auditing
- Mature, independent and work well under pressure.
- Confident, assertive and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- With SAP knowledge preferred
Key Results/ Measures:
- Smooth daily accounting operation
- Timely and accurate reporting submission
- Audit and Tax arragement
- Process improvement