With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group. Join us to "Make A Difference".
- Prepare supporting documentation and calculation of journal vouchers to have a clear nature of transactions and easy tracking to the actual transactions
- Control Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Financial Statements as required by Indonesian GAAP and/or IFRS
- Assist external auditor during audit of Financial Statements
- Prepare monthly tax returns
- Prepare reconciliation of tax returns to general ledger
- Support tax audit, objection and appeal
- Create and maintain local finance policies and standard operating procedures as well as socialization to employees
- Handling improvement projects in Finance and Accounting Department
- Candidate possess at least Bachelor Degree from reputable University with a minimum 3.25 GPA
- Minimum of 3 year experience in Accounting & Tax
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
- Having the following personalities: Open minded, out of the box thinker, good communication skills, high rhythm, attention to detail and ability to manage pressure.