Retail Sales Supervisor
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
To assist Retail Operation Manager oversee the overall operations of the store and being responsible and deliver the sales target for the store
Description of Duties:
- Ensure good customer service and handle customer complaints and inquiries to ensure quality customer service has been delivered to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the clean and tidiness of the retail store
- Support all other retail operations as advised by store manager.
- Handle daily closing procedures and store administrative duties as well as to perform according to required standard.
- Ensure stocks are replenished when necessary.
- Ensure all the BAs (new or old) is up to company standard and follow exactly the procedures
- Manage and track productivity of retail staff
- Consolidate and submit monthly report to Marketing / Principal as per the brands requirement
- In-charge of stocks and do stock check monthly
- Review the treatments and work with operations and marketing team how to push the slow moving treatments
- At least 3 years’ experience in Beauty Retail
- Experience within retail of service sectors or cosmetics industry preferred
- People oriented, highly self-motivated and able to articulate business objectives in a compelling manner.
- Self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Good inter-personal skills, positive work attitude and able to work rotating retail shift hours
- Possess leadership qualities with ability to motivate and sustain high level of team work among team members.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Work as team player to ensure each customer receives the best services possible
- Must be able work on weekends and public holidays