Project Management Officer (1-Year Contract)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Project Management Officer is responsible for continuous improvement projects to support the Centre of Excellence. The projects will focus on identifying defects and/or areas for operational improvement with an emphasis on streamlining efficiency and enhancing quality.
The Project Management Officer will partner with leaders of both the Centre of Excellence and external departments in order to identify, manage, implement and review all projects for effectiveness. This will entail working with operational leads in order to develop workflow corrections and/or improvements and coordinating training with point of service staff in order to implement the corrections and/or enhancements.
- Being a change agent responsible to drive transformation through the application of the continuous improvement principles, methods and tools.
- Work on strategic projects focused on increasing efficiency or quality, decreasing costs or positively impacting our operational metrics.
- Leads the execution of the improvement projects and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of optimized processes and measurable business results.
- Conducts baseline assessments of identified opportunities to select improvement projects through the application of an in-depth knowledge of customer needs and business goals.
- Work with managers and key executives to implement process improvement and/or new technology deployments.
- Work with subject matter experts and key internal and external resources to meet shared strategic business objectives.
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance
Did we get you excited?
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have at least at 8 - 10 years of experience, preferably in project management, performance or continuous improvement or consulting.
- Have demonstrated experience in project management, including project definition, planning, scheduling, tracking milestones, communicating status, change management, risk management, and mitigation.
- Have the ability to successfully communicate complex business requirements to multiple audiences e.g., IT, operations, clients, etc. and translate feedback into actionable information.
- Have the ability to utilize disciplined project management methodologies and tools, such as project management systems, issue tracking, risk management, and requirements management systems; ability to develop efficient project procedures and quality control methods
- Have demonstrated leadership experience, including direction of diverse resources in a deadline-driven environment and cultivation of trust, strong collaboration and professional development on a high-performing team
- Have the ability to manage a diverse range of activities in a very visible and pressured environment, exercising independent judgment in resolving problems.
- Are experienced communicating with executive management during project charter development, priority setting, status and budget reporting at the Director, VP, and Executive level.
- Demonstrated excellent written/oral communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities.