Digital Campaign Specialist
The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for the success of the Luxasia’s omni-channel marketing program. You will be part of regional team who work with our brands and brand managers to plan, coordinate, execute and measure campaigns that drive the consumer engagement and return on investment.
The primary function of the Digital Campaign Specialist is to implement and execute the email strategy for corporate and brands’ digital engagement programs. The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven marketer, experienced in driving successful digital campaigns, who blends email expertise with an analytical mind. Must have a digital marketing background who has successfully executed, maintained, and optimized email campaigns. The Digital Campaign Specialist will work with the marketing teams to create and execute email campaigns to drive key metrics, including conversions and lead generation.
- Setup and deployment of Marketing Cloud Business Units, Journeys and Triggers according to the business needs
- Responsible for the day-to-day campaign execution of triggered email marketing/SMS campaigns in support of region and business unit objectives, including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, deployment, tracking, reporting and optimization
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and deliver highly-targeted/segmented digital marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
- Perform quality assurance on all campaigns, and assist in cross-checking the work of peers to ensure 100% accuracy
- Weekly to Monthly Analytics and Reporting for all digital campaigns
- Building of database segments based on business requirements and account team instructions
- Work under the supervision of the Regional, Digital Campaign Manager on the email production process and creation of every email, ensuring flawless execution
- Execute various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used
- Keep clear documentation of business requests and assigned campaigns, and see them through completion
- Optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Create documentation for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Ensure email messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices.
- Comply with CAN-SPAM guidelines and help to govern email list recipients.
- Build and format landing pages using HTML5, Bootstrap, Apex on various platforms
- Lead meetings with internal teams to discuss campaigns or processes
- 3+ years in marketing, technology, or digital agency
- Excellent English skills, including proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Email Service Providers (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Experience in web publishing and supporting technologies (HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop and others). Experience with e-mail HTML is a must.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technologyGood understanding of relational database models, concepts and segmentation
- Strong understanding of email/SMS marketing best practices
- Experience creating and setting up dynamic and personalized content
- Strong understanding of email and web metrics, analytics, and ability to analyse and interpret data
- Experience with Marketing Cloud systems, is a great plus (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua)
- Exceptional work ethic, with ability to perform under pressure and meet competing deadlines while constantly demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and team members.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Problem solving skills and able to implement creative solutions to problems
- Great team player