Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel & omni-experience partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in the Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...·
- Customer Service & Order flow management
- Follow up order delivery status with 3PL, provide accuracy data for tracking
- Optimize sales order flow to reduce random workload
- Focus on increase customer service fulfillment rate
- Bachelor degree or above, preferred if major in logistics, supply chain management.
- Familiar with Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & SAP
- Cross-function collaboration and interpersonal communication skills. Proactive with high sense of responsibility
- Strict time management. Can finish work within required time
- 5 years related working experience
- Experience in cosmetics industry is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English.