Parfums Christian Dior (Vietnam) is one of the brands under L Beauty (Vietnam) which is a joint venture company between LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics and Luxasia.
Christian Dior described himself as a fashion and perfume designer. The House of Dior, founded in 1946, changed the face of ladies’ style forever when its New Look was unveiled in the halls of 30 Avenue Montaigne on February 12th, 1947. The revolutionary look was accompanied by a fragrance, Miss Dior, the finishing touch designed to “leave a trail of desire in a woman’s wake”. This timeless perfume was the first fragrance created by a visionary brand which invented the concept of global beauty with its Rouge Dior and subsequent cosmetic lines. The current-day trustees of this legendary expertise – François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, and Peter Philips, creative and image director of Christian Dior make-up – are the heirs to Christian Dior’s perfectionism. The worldwide renown of the House’s creations is partly down to its seductive muses, including Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman and Robert Pattinson.
The spirit of Dior is reflected in each of the House's products and in the care taken at every stage of their production. From Grasse to Paris to the Dior Gardens, Parfums Christian Dior enhances the most beautiful ingredients so that each of its creations helps shape its global aura.
- Ensure brand & sales guidelines are followed consistently at POS
- Develop training plans in accordance with Marketing & Sales objectives
- Develop and manage the Training activity and programs (in the classroom and on the field) to ensure the retail sales goals of the company are achieved
- Enable execution of training programs in line with the company’s training objectives
- Manage the training team (3 axis + coaches)
- Manage the department budget, optimizing development costs and planning
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
A. DEVELOP TRAINING ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH MARKETING & SALES OBJECTIVES
- Develop all training activities and programs accordingly to guidelines and requests from BOD and Brand Principles
- Translate and prepare training materials accordingly to guidelines & brand principles Master Brand Marketing & Sales objectives to develop training activities for BCs.
- Leverage knowledge of competitor training and retail/consumer trends.
- Occasionally conduct workshops for customers and media if required
B. CONSISTENLY EXECUTE TRAINNING AND COACHING BCS ACCORDING TO BRAND GUIDELINES
- Deliver training program in the classroom, ensure all BCs’ to be trained & coached on products’ knowledge & selling skills include standard training and specific training (if relevant)
- Attend required training courses by principle to update brand/products information to train and upgrade level for local sales team.
- Conduct store visit with field force to ensure in store training& coaching are executed and to identify future training needs in Hanoi & HCMC (10%)
- To ensure the productivity of exposure existing tools and services on sale floor to meet committed training KPI growth.
- Control and check on BC look by daily and by shifts to ensure BC grooming guidelines are up to standard.
- Regularly update ipad and skin analyzer (tools) for POS if required, to ensure tester, tools, are equipped and well taken care and POS.
C. REPORT BCS PERFORMANCE AND RECTIFY ANY ISSUES ARISE
- Monthly report for training activities and BC’s performance to BM and Regional principles
- To report training performance to local Management and regional
- Frequently visit stores to check and analyze BC’s performance in real situations
- Conduct Mystery shopper and mystery shopping score program
- To track and evaluate BC sale performance before and after attending training quarterly
- Set and evaluate training KPI by launches, by monthly performance
D. MANAGE TRAINING BUDGET, OPTIMIZING COSTS AND TRAINING (5%)
- Propose, manage and report training expenses
- Forecast and plan uniforms for sales team and training team
- Control and provide uniforms for BCs accordingly to global guideline or requests from BM & principle
- To ensure all the training material are available for store usage and needs
- Significant experience in developing training programs and managing field staff
- Computer skills: Excel, Words, & especially must be master in PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and comfortably present at seminars (both English and Vietnamese)
- Cosmetics & Perfumery experience is a must