Brand Manager (Fashion Accessories)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
To be a full-fledged “brand” manager of the designated brands and be responsible for P&L and budgets.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the luxury lifestyle businesses including overall P&L and team development for Taiwan. The incumbent will plan, implement and oversee go-to market strategies of a portfolio of international jewellery and fashion accessories brands enabling a rapid growth across key distribution channels.
The role has a business development and operations focus - and shall be accountable for creating business plans, building and managing robust relationships with brand principals in key channels, negotiate locations and building a vigorous operations team in the local market.
• Develop a profitable $8-10 million revenue business by 2020
• Implement and oversee go-to market strategy of Luxury Lifestyle brands in line with company strategic objectives and brand principal guidelines
• Evaluate market size for new brand in relevant distribution channels
• Identify trendsetter ideas/brands in local market with significant growth potential locally/regionally
• Conceptualize effective channel mix and marketing/communication plans enabling suitable brand positioning
• Work closely with principal to develop annual business and channel promotion plans according to the business target - responsible for brand annual P&L and sales targets
• Conceptualize local channel expansion strategies for new and existing brands
• Negotiate with landlords and department stores optimal locations and commercial terms
• Responsible for constant communication with principals maintaining excellent and efficient relationships to achieve local market objectives
• Develop and implement local procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Luxury Lifestyle business
• Establish credibility as an effective leader and problem-solver to business challenges
• Share pro-actively best practices with other markets and regional HQ
• Product portfolio management, including PIPO and inventory planning
• Analyze sales data and business KPI’s regularly and adjusts business strategy and promotion activities with annual sales targets
• Evaluates new business opportunities of brand partnerships for local market by analyzing market potential, brand positioning, competitor channel mix and pricing strategies
• Make sales forecast on relevant products, promoted products on monthly basis and track sales numbers. Review and confirm monthly demand plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience: