Senior Accountant (GL)
- Fully responsible for G/L and Reporting in all of business units.
- Responsible of day-to-day operation for the accounting functions.
- Manage & maintain Fixed Assets Register.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Knowledge in Inventory Management
- Handle all related external parties eg. Auditor, Revenue Department and Bank.
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations.
- Review VAT reports (PP30,36) and withholding tax reports (PND1,3,53, 54)
- Prepare Annual Corporate Tax Calculation
- Ensure an accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end closing reports.
- Basic treasury knowledge is required.
- Handle adhoc assignment.
- Thai nationality, age over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good command in English skill both speaking and writing
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work independently with tight deadline and high pressure.
- Good personality, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and self-motivated.
- Preferred multi-tasking and hands on type of person.