Sr. Officer, Cosmetics Registration
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- In charge of managing the whole cosmetics products registration/renewal/compliance process end to end.
- Develop and implement product registration plan for new import cosmetic products in China.
- Monitor existing license validity, manage the renewal process plan and track religiously to avoid impact to importation
- Maintain good relationship with multiple parties internally and externally (with principals, brokers, CIQ registration brokers) to collect and compile all necessary documentation for the product registration
- Communicate with multiple internal parties from various functions to ensure alignment of product registration with sales, planning etc.
- Periodically understand and get updated on cosmetics products registration process, regulatory change, CIQ procedures, customs or importation process change to evaluate and mitigate impact to daily operations
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that registration procedures are followed by a compliant manner.
- Identify,Conduct and direct the internal investigation of product registration issues if any
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to registration activities.
- File appropriate registration reports with regulatory agencies.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult registration compliance issues.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of registration compliance standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- International cosmetics industry is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in import and cosmetics HP registration
- Understanding of China local regulations, guidelines and requirements, from CFDA, CIQ, Customs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
Key Success Factors:
- Good written English and communication skill
- Good command of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, etc
- Highly responsible, be able to work independently, conscientiously and proactively.