Sales Manager (Masstige)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Monitor sale targets of each branch closely and ensure that sell through targets are met and feedback the team for prompt reaction toward our competitors
- Develops and implements selling strategies, marketing and communication plan with the objective of reaching targets,
- Coordinate and follow up with marketing to get the best result in time.
- Analyze the industry and competitors trend in order to keep us ahead the others
- Act as a middleman between office and counters
- Evaluate selling strategies and activities of the Company and competitor.
- Solve unexpected problem occur between front-line staff and customers
- Manages and builds a strong business relationship with the existing key customers
- Responsible for staff’s grooming, selling skills, customer service, motivation, grievance handling and discipline.
- Recommend and implement effective marketing mix for new product that can deliver sustainable competitive advantage
- Attend all activities and events of the products.
- Age over 30 years old / Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 5 years of experience in sales
- Prior experiences in selling or marketing of beauty products or related products are a plus
- Communicable skills in English and computer literacy
- Effective communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Great personality, dynamic, and outgoing with service-minded
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Computer literacy in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong sales experience in beauty industry with minimum 1-2 years of experience in managerial level
- Some retail background or have worked in companies with retail counters in department stores will be an advantage