Marketing Manager (Parfums Christian Dior)
Parfums Christian Dior (Philippines) is one of the brands under L Beauty (Philippines) which is a joint venture company between LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics and Luxasia.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for product marketing initiatives, including new product launches and animation of key product pillars. All these are done to grow brand awareness and market share.
The person is responsible for the full spectrum of product marketing: product management (including forecasting), events & animations, media, and PR.
Being the head of the Marketing department, she / he is responsible for the development of the individuals in her / his team. Closely working with other departments such as Sales, Training, Logistics and Business Control, she / he should demonstrate not only functional capabilities, but also leadership and passion of the Brand.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan for PCD Philippines
- Bring the Brand strategy to life and constantly explore new opportunities to win market share and ranking
- For every launch and every product animation: ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, merchandising items, samples, and all other elements meant for the launch/animation are well prepared and executed accordingly for maximum impact
- Directly responsible and accountable for building budget plans
- Responsible for accurate phasing, and proper management of A&P
- Ensure forecast accuracy of all products
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions
- Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally
Events and Animations
- Implement animation plan by door for events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize sales returns
- Communicate the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives to the Sales team in a regular and timely manner to ensure that all plans are successfully executed
- Actively explore CRM opportunities, translate the CRM insights into marketing activities to drive customer recruitment, engagement, premiumization and loyalization
Media & Communications, including PR
- Closely liaise with media companies to plan and allocate media budget to meet Brand objectives, while respecting the Regional guidelines
- Maintain a competitive media spend by channel, constantly review media plan with Regional to ensure budget is optimized with the best media executions and local Share of Voice objectives are met
- Constantly explore digital and social media platforms to create an omni-channel strategy and to expand reach
- Cultivate close rapport with press to secure good coverage of our product launches and key product pillars
- Be creative in PR and PR communities’ engagement to increase Share of Voice
Creative and Innovative
- Comes up with new ideas and initiatives; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestion will work. Drive for results and self-motivated. Constant and consistent performer; steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Self-motivated, strong willingness to achieve the goals in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
Well handle ambiguity
- Able to effectively cope with changes and shift gears comfortably; Has strong ability to decide and act without having the total picture; Comfortable in measuring and handling risks and uncertainties.
- Enthusiastic communicator and a team leader
- A good story-teller to cultivate the brand passion. Has strong entrepreneurial mindset and has the ability to multi-task.
- Embraces team work and leads the team with example. People manager, she / he constantly develop the individuals in her / his team.
- Operational marketing experience within the luxury beauty industry is preferred.
- But other candidates with operational marketing experience within FMCG or retail-related industries are also welcome.
- Good communication skills: oral and written.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experiences.
- Positive, dynamic and confident.
- Structured thinker, at the same time articulate.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines from an accredited institution.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, other languages are a plus