We are looking for great new talents to join us!
We want you to be somebody who share our values, and embrace our Luxasia's missions.
We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
- Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good at communication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Luxasia.
You’ll get to:
- Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry.
- Gain the opportunity to impact different areas within e-commerce, digital marketing, product marketing, customer experience, visual merchandising, regulatory affairs, operations, and more.
The regulatory intern will be under the supervision of the company regulatory pharmacist and will provide assistance in the following:
- Application of variations to the company’s License to Operate (LTO)
- Review of registration dossiers (e.g. product information files, product formulae)
- Application and monitoring of product notifications through FDA e-Portal (encoding)
- Other administrative tasks related to registration (filing and collation of documents for audit preparedness)
- Graduate/undergraduate student of Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or equivalent degree