Talent Development Manager, Asia Pacific
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
The Regional Talent Development Manager role is a newly created and highly valued business partnering position and will be a key support to the Talent & Excitement Leadership Team and the Company.
Reporting to the Group Head, Talent & Excitement (HR), the Regional Talent Development Manager plays a key role in developing, delivering and driving the creation and implementation of the group L&D plan across 15 countries.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Being the subject matter expert and designing the full spectrum of training and development activities within the region
- Executing business strategy by aligning learning, training and development of our employees according to the business priorities
- Project-manage the creation of learning solutions
- Facilitating classroom trainings in an engaging, energetic and effective manner
- Gathering trends and reports which includes managing the training database and documentation to ensure that organization’s objectives are met and maintained
- Managing, organizing and consolidating training participation data, budget, feedback and effectiveness so as to provide training reports and recommendations to the leadership
- Following up on all completed trainings to evaluate changes required in the design of the programs based on the feedback received and to meet the learning outcome
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the impact of learning on overall corporate performance
- Has set-up or is familiar with learning management systems
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Have a curious, inquisitive mindset offering creative solutions to complex business issues
- High energy and superb follow-through.
- Strong organization skills and consulting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years’ experience, and 2 years of regional scope
- Proven success in HR operations and ideally experienced working in a corporate HR function within MNC
- Experienced in executing change management activities in a demanding environment, and worked in a matrix reporting structure
- You are highly hands-on and have demonstrated capability in influencing and partnering with cross-cultural business leaders.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a high volume of recruitment
- Equipped with great interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work with all levels of employees
- Pragmatic with a strong passion for building a performance-driven culture.
- Strong commitment to quality, timeline, standards of service excellence, and values such as integrity, collaboration and respect are key success factors
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
- Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a teamwork environment
- Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management