HR Internship 2019
We are looking for great new talents to join us!
We want you to be somebody who share our values, and embrace our Luxasia's missions.
We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good at communication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Luxasia.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
The Luxasia Internship Programme is designed for those who are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree or Master's degree to gain experience and exposure working in a Beauty Luxury Lifestyle company that continuously creates remarkable digital consumer experiences and lifestyle solutions for our Consumers.
Our Internship Programme is a high business-impact programme that gives you the opportunity to devise strategic solutions that drive upcoming technology and work processes.
This can be accomplished through implementing digitization, diving into customer analytics, designing a digital marketing strategy, or solving financial management issues.
You’ll also get to:
- Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry.
- Gain the opportunity to impact different areas within human resource, talent acquisition, social media, product marketing, customer experience, operations, supply chain and more.
- Receive mentorship throughout your internship and get the chance to shadow one of our Luxasia's leaders
Your scope may include, but not limited to:
- Consolidate compensation and benefits (C&B) data; submissions from all markets
- Analyze C&B data and present analysis to internal stakeholders
- Support policy writing and documentation of C&B processes
- Other relevant ad-hoc projects and tasks
You will be provided sufficient guidance and support in order to be able to do the above.
You'll be perfect for this programme if you:
- Are currently pursuing or have recently completed a Degree or Masters in any course or an MBA.
- Can commit to at least 24-weeks of full-time work
- Have a proven track record.
- Love beauty, technology & digital experience.
- Are passionate, positive & collaborative.
- Love working and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to showcase your experience on social media with current & future interns