Visual Merchandise Executive (Fragrance)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
You are responsible for the planning and execution of in-store, promotional space and window display merchandising etc. for your portfolio of brands. Serving as the middle person between the brand people and the contractors and vendors, you ensure that the visual merchandising ideas communicated are impactful, creative, effective and aligned to brand guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the beauty industry will be an advantage
- Ideally with a Diploma/ Degree in Visual Merchandising, Product Design and/or Interior Design
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar software is an advantage
Key Success Factors:
- Possess strong passion for the beauty industry
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment