Brand Manager (Skincare + Cosmetics)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Leads regional brand management and under general guidance of the Brand Principal, participates in the development and implementation of global brand development plans by independently gathering information and providing key review at various points in the planning process, develops analyses of pricing, cost and competitor information, develops options for products and packaging, and ensures the accurate, consistent communication of information to the Brand Principal and to key partners. Generates and evaluates solutions to address timeline issues as they arise and provides recommendations to Brand Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the marketing and overall business performance of one or more brands assigned.
- Strategize, plan, manage with respective team and divisions all marketing/business plans and activities to meet the goals and objectives of the brand-/principal group and the company.
- Ongoing review and evaluation of brand/s business performance & own team, to ensure achievement of monthly and annual sales targets and to uphold the positioning/ranking of the brands in its distribution.
- Responsible for the overall P&L of the brand/s up to Product Contribution and relevant KPIs encompassing effective management of stock holding and set A&P budget.
- Lead, coach and guide direct reports to develop strong brand knowledge, marketing and business capabilities and inculcate team working spirit.
- Effectively communicate the unique selling propositions of the brands in all brand communications strategies to build brand desire and that will resonate with target markets. Innovate and spearhead creative marketing activities and initiate suitable co-marketing tie-ups to create more business opportunities for the brands
- Bring to reality all products launches, activities or events and prepare the relevant marketing tools and mechanics - to be in line with the brand image and strategy, as well as to achieve set sales targets.
- Manage and liaise with Editors/Beauty Editors, contractors and partners on the planning and execution of all communication and promotional campaigns.
- Create and ensure consistent and impactful visual merchandising displays at all brand point of sales i.e. department stores and all other appointed retailers.
- Compile and review competitors’ marketing activities periodically, as well as ongoing collection of market data, trends and information, for analysis of the brand/s competitive performance and decision making.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the principals of the brand/s and the retail stores management, representing the company’s interest in business negotiations and tie-ups.
- Initiate and coordinate ad-hoc corporate assignments, where required.
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have at least ten (10) years of expert knowledge about marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behaviour, marketing analytics) culled from years of hands-on experience in the beauty industry and in the marketing field
- Have demonstrated the ability to gather and analyse competitive, cost and historical information and to prepare price comparison charts
- Have demonstrated the ability to develop options and recommend pricing, develop and tabulate results of feedback surveys
- Are proficient in Excel to format and analyse product, pricing, packaging, promotion and other product marketing management information
- Have good organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Have demonstrated fluency in English