Freelance UI/UX Designer
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
We are seeking a talented UI/UX designer to work on a freelance basis to work on a platform that enables beauty discovery and community-commerce. The role is based in Singapore and requires the freelancer to work out of the Luxasia office in Tai Seng Street.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with responsive web design and creating low-to-high fidelity mockups for mobile, tablet and desktop.
Your role will be to support on enhancing the e-commerce site through UI/UX improvements. The role requires a self-starter that is strong in responsive web design, particularly mobile design.
The focus of this role is on rapid prototyping and agile design for the ecommerce and beauty community elements of the site, as well as providing occasional design outputs for ads and EDMs.You’ll get to define the design specification and also work with the in-house development team to implement your designs plus test it’s impact on conversions. Ultimately your deliverables will help evolve the user experience on our ecommerce site.
- Experience in responsive design and strong understanding of best practice in mobile design and it’s constrains.
- Understanding of web technologies, content accessibility and cross-browser compatibility guidelines so that design outputs are in line with web standards
- Ability to articulate design specifications to developers, which requires good communication skills
- Experience with EDM design, in addition to e-commerce web / mobile design is a plus
- Understanding of GA is a plus to validate designs with data
- Experience with A/B testing and user research methods is a plus
- The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience of responsive web design
- Minimun 1 year of UI/UX design experience in e-commerce
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud particularly Photoshop and prototyping tools like Adobe XD
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus