- Responsible for the overall management, direction, control to ensure consistent attainment of marketing & sales.
- To be a full-fledged “brand” manager of the designated brands and be responsible for P&L and budgets.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plan, products potential and marketing analysis and creating sales road-map to motivate sales team to generate sales and income.
- Set up sales target both sales in and sales out and plan on sales promotion activities including evaluation on each activity, competitor’s analysis and review sales plan periodically in order to catch up with the situation and market demand and adjust sales strategies for objective achievement and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Plan and execute marketing and sales plan under the guideline policy including marketing strategies and plan on annual budget with an objective to achieve sales, maintain and increase customers, generate income and profitable as company and principal guideline.
- Supervise marketing and sales team on relevant marketing and sales activities or initiatives in order to strengthen marketing strategies and achieve the better sales growth of countered-brand products in the responsible portfolio.
- Recommend and implement effective marketing mix for new product that can deliver sustainable competitive advantage
- Generate marketing communication plan and liaise with media agency to gain brand exposure, increase brand awareness and brand equity in condition of cost control within budget and measurable result.
- Others in correspondence towards brand.
- Thai Nationality, age over 28 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Admin. or related fields, MBA is preferable
- At least 3-5 years in Marketing experience in Consumer, Healthcare and Beauty Industry (Fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and spa salon) and/or FMCG
- Excellent English skills (Speaking and Writing) with computer literacy
- Result-oriented, initiative, strive for success with strong sense of entrepreneur
- Has experience in P&L analytical role
- Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
- Demonstrates ability to lead and direct sales & marketing personnel for success
- Good appearance, mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized with strong interpersonal skills