Benefit Cosmetics (Malaysia) is one of the brands under L Beauty which is a joint venture company between LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics and Luxasia.
The Trainer is primarily responsible for all aspects of Product training, Brow training and Selling methods in a fun and energized learning environment.
Support the global PR strategy for Benefit services and the new Brow Collection to help establish Benefit as the Authority and “Go-to-brand” for brows in the respective market to help generate high-quality publicity, in line with Benefit’s DNA and image. They will be one of the key Brand Ambassador of Benefit, raising awareness on the brand and on brows among media, retail staff, retailers and consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in tandem with the Benefit Field Sales team, Benefit head office and wholesale partners to coordinate scheduling of all basic, seasonal, promotional, event and in-store education for all Benefit Beauty Artists, Brow Experts, Counter Managers, Lead Brow Experts and Boutique Proprietors.
- Create and develop the coaching strategy and training calendar to enable field staff to achieve daily/monthly/yearly goals. Part of this responsibility is driving the growth of comparable doors, including the grooming standards for all BA and BE.
- Plan Training Calendar according to Marketing Plan
- Train all team and Sephora team on new product launches with proper training materials and nice set up to inspire them on the training day and constantly assess their knowledge from the results of those launches to be in line with Regional guideline
- Responsible for all aspects of Brow Training to all Brow experts both classroom training and in-store coaching and monitor their skills and techniques to match Regional standard
- Support the local implementation of “Global PR Activity Calendar” for services and products, communicating the same global message.
- Perform only “Benefit Trained” services & ensure compliance with local aesthetic governing groups as well as the Benefit standards.
- Monitor and strengthen BA/BE productivity focus on IPT and VPT, selling skills and product knowledge skill together with SDM
- Implement, develop and maintain all training materials for Brow Experts/Beauty Advisors by following International manual
- Responsible for all Training reports and Brow evaluation reports as required by Regional team on regular basis
- Assist in BA&BE yearly personal evaluation to assess their performance
- Minimum of 3 years in education or sales
- Fluent English - written and spoken.
- Embody Benefits DNA.
- Comfortable and competent at makeup application.
- Able to perform all services according to the procedures outlined in the Service Handbook.
- Beauty Therapy qualification or an understanding of the Beauty Services Industry with a commitment to embrace, learn and perfect the Benefit waxing technique.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays including travel.
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, ability to “think on their feet”, and public speaking skills.
- Strong knowledge of salon and industry services market trends in cosmetic & fashion industry.
- College graduate or equivalent education or experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook