Senior Procurement Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Senior Procurement Manager drives “Total Cost of Ownership” optimization with accountability for developing, leading, and implementing category and SRM strategies, and continuous improvement across the assigned Categories. Responsibilities include supporting the Head of Centre of Excellence in implementing the Procurement Goals, Strategies, Objectives, and Tactics (GSOT) to deliver the business needs (e.g. growth, savings, working capital improvement, innovation, and commercialization goals). This role has significant amounts of hands-on sourcing work (both strategic and tactical), and draws from the depth of knowledge, perspective and prior experiences. The Head is expected to drive a high level of integration between sourcing strategies with the overall business strategies, to influence business strategies through effective interactions with other functions and suppliers, to conduct appropriate analyses and develop sound sourcing strategies for current and new business opportunities, and to ensure that robust systems and processes are in place and maintained to support the category and sustain organizational health.
- Own and drive the development and execution of category strategies, including strategic sourcing plans, SRM strategy, and performance targets, and opportunities for the category or sub-categories, which analytically reflect both demand and supply-side considerations and align to functional and business targets
- Develop and maintain deep category expertise. Conduct category spend/market analysis (including supplier analysis, market capacity, and constrain, etc.). Create and refine Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models. Research industry benchmarks (pricing, quality, product changes, service levels, trends, etc.)
- Lead sourcing process, including tendering activities (the development and administering of RFI, RFQ and RFP) and develop and lead negotiation strategies for commercial terms
- Develop, manage and execute a pipeline of value creation activities that optimizes and deliver a long term competitive advantage in line with the category strategy. Engage with internal stakeholders in order to generate and execute ideas and opportunities
- Manage systems to ensure accurate supplier and pricing information is available to ensure supply continuity
- Supports warehouses with supply continuity through various formats including alternative suppliers.
- Participates and supports in the annual budget and standard cost development process
- Review monthly purchase price variances; understand and mitigate the impact on the business
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance
Did we get you excited?
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance or Accounting or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have 8 – 10 years minimum experience in COGS related procurement. Substantial hands-on-experience beauty procurement experience preferred
- Have proven project management skills, including strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and collaboration skills to support working within cross-functional teams, influencing for results and driving improvements
- Are positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and prior experience with SAP is favourable
- Have strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Have demonstrated fluency in English