Senior Brand Manager (AVEDA)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Brand & Trade Business Development with Marketing Strategies and Support
- Formulate key hero strategies, new product launch strategies, trade promo, incentive to drive the momentum and sales.
- Bi-monthly visit with Salon Development Partner to meet key salons to review performance and provide business proposal to meet salon comm growth.
- Weekly field visit to speed up opening, look for new potential prospects to garner 3 new doors
- Responsible for all the new EC and salon renovation including all the VM and animation in order to get aligned brand image.
- Surveying the new opportunities for micro-store concept and submit business proposal.
- Formulate sell-in package and sell-out package for trade for key refocus franchise and launches.
- Focus on e-commerce business and develop the biz opportunities to achieve e-commerce KPI
- Focus on Zalora platform to formulate the promo plan & marketing calendar to maximize the sales
- Maximize OneShop ecommerce platform to hit the sales target
- Explore other e-commerce platform and get principal buy in
Brand Budget / A&P / Principal Report
- Well manage A&P with good negotiation price and marketing planning
- Plan and Meet A&P budget and spend wisely. Must be able to indicate the balance budget in hand for every work quotation submission to get approval
- Must be able to reduce budget accordingly if the sales trending is not on track
- To have bi-weekly and monthly discussion with team to review brand performance and take necessary actions.
- Plan corporate sales
- Submit principal report monthly and able to state clearly the building block
- Coordinate and submit all the reports requested by principal within deadline
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.
Did we get you excited?
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have at least 5 - 8 years of experience in hair or beauty product management and/ or product marketing
- Have experience analysing and reporting on marketing activities, in particular analysing ROI from campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business
- Have good interpersonal and able to build strong rapport with both internal and external key stake holders
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with a strong command of the English and Mandarin language