Assistant Product Manager
- Strategize, plan, manage and execute all marketing plans and activities to meet the goals and objectives of the brand/s and the company
- Ongoing review and evaluation of brand/s business performance to ensure achievement of monthly and annual sales targets and to uphold the positioning/ranking of the brands in its distribution
- Effectively communicate the unique selling propositions of the brands in all brand communications strategies to build brand desire and that will resonate with target markets
- Innovate and spearhead creative marketing activities and initiate suitable co-marketing tie-ups to create more business opportunities for the brands
- Organize and plan all product launches, activities or events and prepare the relevant marketing tools and mechanics - to be in line with the brand image and strategy, as well as to achieve set sales targets
- Manage and liaise with media, contractors and partners on the planning and execution of all communication and promotional campaigns
- Create and ensure consistent and impactful visual merchandising displays at all brand point of sales i.e. chain stores and all other appointed retailers.
- Responsible for the overall P&L of the brand/s up to Product Contribution and relevant KPIs encompassing effective management of stock holding and set A&P budget.
- Compile and review competitors’ marketing activities periodically, as well as ongoing collection of market data, trends and information, for analysis of the brand/s competitive performance and decision making.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the principals of the brand/s and the retail stores management, representing the company in business negotiations and tie-ups.
- Lead, coach and guide direct reports to develop strong brand knowledge, marketing and business capabilities and inculcate team working spirit.
- Initiate and coordinate ad-hoc corporate assignments, where required
We promise to offer you:
- an open, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- committed executive team to support your best performance
Did we get you excited?
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have at least four (4) years of experience in beauty product management and/ or product marketing
- Have experience analysing and reporting on marketing activities, in particular analysing ROI from campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Are positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business
- Have experience with MS Excel required, familiarity with CSV files
- Have experience with SAP ERP or similar accounting software
- Have demonstrated fluency in English and Mandarin