Trade Marketing Manager (Eyewear)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
• In conjunction with local management and according to Safilo’s guidelines and direction, strategize, plan and implement Safilo brand portfolio’s seasonal launches, marketing & media campaigns, trade events, and presentations.
• Work together with Thailand Partner team as well as Safilo’s APAC Partner Markets Commercial and Marketing team in developing marketing activities according to each Brand’s guidelines and campaigns as well as in alignment with sales and distribution target.
• Provide brand and product training to internal and external stakeholders. Train wholesale sales team for the brands profile and on each new release. Conduct brands presentation and new release to potential new account and during buying days.
• Plan and implement trade marketing activities, promotions, in-store initiatives, visual projects and sell out actions with the objective of maximizing Safilo brands’ visibility in distribution channels.
• Manage and coach the local Visual Merchandising team, providing them with the recommended tools in applying visual merchandising activities managing both Brands’ guidelines and retailer’s stores environment.
• Manage A&P budget, allocation of marketing investment and to perform monthly marketing expenses report and tracking on Safilo Brands.
• Forecast and order POP materials and seasonal visuals, inventory management of POP materials and ensure effective allocation to retail stores.
• Manage communication activities on press correspondences, conducting press activities, PR samples management as well as annual press events according to Safilo’s guidelines and direction.
• Perform product feedback, brand analysis reports, distribution analysis and submission to Safilo APAC Partner Markets team.
• Event management of Safilo Brand portfolio’s launch events, press events, and roadshows
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Preferred previous experience in eyewear, cosmetics, alcohol, fashion, FMCG sectors;
• Strong commercial and financial acumen, sell-out mindset and experience in sell-in & sell-out activities;
• Experience managing A&P budget, allocation of marketing investment and monthly marketing expenses report and tracking on Safilo Brands.
• Intermediate skills in photoshop to create visual merchandising displays, event posters, etc…
• Previous experience and/or capability to lead training initiatives. Ability to conduct training seminars in an engaging manner. Outstanding communication skills, ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and internal stake holders based on trust.
• Understanding of KOL relationships.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment, and matrix reporting structure
• Project management skills and tools, along with capability to lead and contribute to multi-functional teams; Detailed planning and reporting experience
• Fluent in English
• Degree in business-related fields with at least 5 years’ proven experience in Trade Marketing, Retail Marketing, Business Development in retail environment - digital marketing expertise is a plus
Key Success Factors:
• Responsible for trade strategy, build coordination relationship with all retailers and max leverage retailer’s resources
• Liaise among marketing, sales and retailers to ensure smooth operations.
• Build up brand’s promotion strategy, ensure brand’s competitive edge in all distribution
• Collect, analyze & prepare accurate sales reports on Special event