Parfums Christian Dior (Vietnam) is one of the brands under L Beauty (Vietnam) which is a joint venture company between LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics and Luxasia.
- Develop and implement product marketing plan in consistency and at scale in Vietnam local market
- Bring the Brand strategy to life and constantly explore new opportunities to win market share and ranking
- Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launches are well prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact
- Direct responsibility and accountability on building budget plans.
- Responsible for accurate and timely phasing of A&P management.
- Ensure forecast accuracy of new products with timely submission.
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions. 8. Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally
Animation and Events
- Implement animation plan by door for events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns.
- Communicate the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives to the Sales team in a regular and timely manner to make sure that the plans are successfully executed.
- Actively explore CRM opportunities, translate the CRM insights into marketing activities to drive the customer recruitment, engagement, premiumisation and loyalisation.
Media & Communications (PR)
- Close liaison with media agency to plan and allocate media budget to meet Brand objectives in respecting the Regional guidelines.
- Maintain a competitive media spend by channel, constantly review media plan with agency and Regional to ensure budget is optimized with the best media executions and local SOV objectives are met.
- Constantly explore digital and social media platforms to create omni-channel strategy to expand reach.
- Cultivate close rapport with press to secure good coverage of our product launches and business pillars.
- Be creative in PR and PR communities engagement to steer our position.
Retail Design and Visual Merchandising
- Work closely with the Retail design team on the architecture design in the renovation and new store opening.
- Visual merchandising : ensure consistency across all POS in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for all animations and events including design, set up and budget allocation.
- Operational marketing experience within the luxury beauty industry is advantageous; however welcome other candidates with operational marketing experience within FMCG or retail-related industries.
- Good communication skills in both oral and written.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experiences.
- Positive, dynamic and confident.
- Structured thinker, at the same time articulate.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines from an accredited institution.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, other languages are a plus