Marketing & Communication, Executive / Senior Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
PR & EPR:
Well balanced work focus on both traditional PR & digital PR
- Maintain an updated & good relationship with national beauty media & key local media, both traditional & digital medias.
- Keep raise brand awareness & deliver unique brand DNA through routine exposure & PR events
- Fully understand brand marketing plan & key channel initiatives and link to PR activities.
- Establish & refresh key media network on a regular basis , close follow up on editorial collection for key print titles & digital platforms
- Work closely with product marketing team and digital marketing team to deliver marketing campaigns & channel activities
- Plan & execution of media visits (5-6 rounds per year)
- Public relationship maintenance with celebrity and KOLs, further build up social engagement and WOM.
- Joint Promotion with different industry partners
- Min 3 years of experience in a communication department in cosmetic industry or in PR agencies
- Proven working experience in PR and EPR, especially on the public resource and relationship in beauty/fashion industry.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
Key Success Factors:
- Passion for work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Eager to excel/learn
- The pursue of excellence