Position Purpose: Develops, implements and executes marketing initiatives that support overall brand objectives. He/she should also be able to manage P&L and drive market growth.
Description of Duties:
- Plan and strategize FY 2019 Marketing Plan in line with local and regional objectives.
- Align all product retail prices in local country in line with the approved pricing structure and business plan.
- Work with GM on the product forecasting and new launches forecast quantities in line with the new launches and FY 2019 Initiative calendar
- Work with GM to achieve FY 2019 topline target including managing of overall marketing A&P budget.
- Manage the PR and media relations to drive the brand awareness with connectivity and proximity to the editors, beauty bloggers and opinion leaders with strong focus in digital and social media.
- Co-ordinate and organize with VM any marketing collaterals pertaining to brand activities / events / promo pages / advertorials.
- Work closely with Key Accounts Team, Retail Operations and Training to implement successful marketing programs.
- Organize and plan all major media and trade launch events for FY 2019 in line with brand vision
- Control of brand equity in all related collaterals + merchandising design stores.
- Aggressive engagement of consumers via social media network and targeted digital reach
- Ability to measure the ROI with every media spent vs direct or indirect sell out performances with each campaign (digital, event, etc.)
- Consolidate and submit monthly P&L review, marketing animations, launches, education and PR highlights to GM.
- College degree; Business Management, Marketing or Advertising course
No. of Years Experience:
- At least 5 years brand management experience
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- (+) Digital Marketing