General Ledger Specialist (1-Year Contract)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- Journal entries for financial closing in accordance with group accounting policies. Ensure adequate supporting documentation to support the journal vouchers.
- Handle fixed assets creation/disposal, General Ledger, Reconciliation, Balance Sheet, P&L Account in SAP system and perform monthly depreciation run.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports: P&L, Balance Sheet, cash flow movements and inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare for bank reconciliation and follow up on the unreconciled items.
- Involve in process implementation, automation and standardization of R2R activities.
- Support for annual audit.
- Undertake any accounting & reporting requirements and ad-hoc duties or projects as requested
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Q Sentral.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in a shared services environment and knowledge in SAP will be advantageous