Assistant Product Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers. We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.
Make a difference with us today.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs for assigned brands through PR, advertising, sales promotions and CRM
- Evaluate brand performance and recommend appropriate actions to drive for success
- Review sales trends and inventory levels for assigned brands to meet sales achievement
- Provide cost control on marketing budget
- Proactively explore possible channels to enhance business development for assigned brands
- Develop and maintain good relationships with business partners to optimize business opportunities
- Motivate frontline sales to achieve sales target and maintain high standard of customer service
- Prepare regular sales and marketing reports for management review
- Support and co-ordinate with brand principals and regional offices
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- 5-7 years of sales & marketing experience in FMCG or beauty industry
- Experience in managing skincare products is a must
- Knowledge of different marketing mix covering ATL, BTL and digital marketing activities
- Team player with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical mind set and good numerical sense
- Resourceful and with a lot of initiation
- Capable of meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Creative, well organized, detail-minded and highly independent
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines