Key Account Manager
- Leads the Accounts ‘strategy and development of Department Stores. This includes managing key accounts, partnering with business managers to arrive at solid trade marketing strategies and plans, defining strategic brand and SKU assortment as well as appropriate planogram and merchandising to have a strong representation in these strategic beauty channels.
- Negotiates for trade margins ensuring that all components of the value chain are maximized.
- Prepares bottom up sales forecast as input to Annual Budget Planning.
- Co-champions monthly S&M meetings and cycle meetings to align the sales organization on objectives, strategies and plans.
- Delivers the monthly quota for the channel and ensures appropriate allocation of quota to direct reports and frontliners.
- Conducts a monthly business review of respective channels and develops the recommended action plans as needed to ensure our brands win in the channel.
- Champions healthy Customer P&Ls and identifies the right investment model for the channel.
- Ensures flawless execution at point of sale in the department store channel.
- Provides timely feedback on developments in the channel as well as competitor initiatives.
- Retail or FMCG with background in the Beauty Industry. Background in Handling SM or any SM Affiliates is a plus.
- Degree in Business/Marketing or relevant discipline with at least 3 to 5 years prior work experience in MNC,FMCG and Retail.
Other Essential Must haves:
- Excellent oral and written communications in the English language
- Solid analytical, and Communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS office application and P&L management
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Possess Winning Attitude in handling internal and external customers.