Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Reporting to the Leadership Team, the General Manager is responsible for building and leading the relevant team, oversee the functional and operations flow for the department, driving business strategy and managing the P&L for the territory.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Lead and guide the team to achieve the company’s business strategy and targets.
- Development of sound business and financial plans and instrumental in expanding the business
- Advise leadership teams on strategic and tactical matters, budget management, cost benefit and profit management.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum Masters / Degree in Business Administration / Business / Finance
- 10 years of Managerial experience in leading and guiding teams with preferably 3 - 5 years of experience in Leadership Consulting and/or Project Management
- Well-versed in the latest corporate management standards and comfortable in using modern software tools (especially the Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication skills in English, and a second language will be advantageous
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Constantly connected with wide industry influence and strong interpersonal skills, particularly skilled at opening doors of opportunity, gaining market intelligence and keeping large multi-dimensional teams working together efficiently, with an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills, which require a practical numbers oriented mind and a good instinct for business
- Able to work under high pressure where deadlines and bottomlines are the measure of success and heavy burdens of responsibility are the norm
- High energy and self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- High level of integrity and corporate-mindedness