With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group. Join us to "Make A Difference".
The Brand Executive’s primary responsibility is to assist the Brand/Business Manager in implementing Sales & Marketing objectives through administrative support, digital, social media and PR activities, store management and market analysis.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, production of in – house promotional materials and publications, preparing press releases, organizing promotional activities.
- Brand sales analysis and follow up for strategy implementation
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments, customer feedbacks and complaints utilizing information for business improvement.
- Formulating and implementing trade/marketing strategies.
- Execution of trade and promotional activities
- Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
- Assist BM in operational tasks for promotions (SAP, code creations, gathering suppliers, PO creation, memos).
- Assist in development of training sessions, press kits, CRM tracking, sales monitoring.
- Assist in all administrative tasks in relation to store operations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in the retail industry preferably in cosmetics
- University graduate in Business Management and/or Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint). Some knowledge in design editing software is advantageous.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Focused, efficient, skilled in transversal projects and multitask environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Excellent time management
- Demanding and paying attention to the details
- Brand and commercial sensitivity
- Team player with strong leadership. “We don’t succeed as individuals, we succeed as a team”
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, able to convey a team spirit
- Responsible, loyal, humble
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- High level of professionalism.