Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Description of Duties
- Purchase order and sales order management. Invoicing and pre-payment coordination with principals;
- Freight forwarding;
- Customs clearance;
- Bonded to unbounded (UD) transfer;
- 3PL management;
- Customer Care (all outbound matters to channels such as Sephora);
- Product registration;
- SAP management, eg. master data, cost calculation;
- Process improvement and team management;
Build and maintain external relationship and communication with governmental relevant departments such as the Customs, CIQ and SFDA
QUALIFICATIONS (Required knowledge, skills, education and experience)
Knowledge and Skills
- Cross-function collaboration and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility & strong ownership of what he/she is doing.
- Capable of leading a team such as setting clear goals, motivating and developing others.
- SAP experience.
- Good at Excel skill
- Bachelor degree above, preferred if major in logistics, supply chain management.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in supply chain of FMCG industry. Preferred if having cosmetic industry experience. Have the knowledge of procurement, HP registration, warehouse management, and transportation. Preferred if experiencing in Demand Planning.
Relevant experience and education/training
Good command of both written and spoken English