Regional Financial Controller
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Regional Financial Controller role gives you the opportunity to the regional finance function for a dynamic omnichannel business with revenue size of over $500 million, spearheading and executing our regional strategy and be a trusted Business Partner who plays key roles in planning and executing business strategies and commercial policies.
- Support Group's financial strategy; budgeting, planning and analysis
- Looking at the company's top and bottom line, and Implementing strategies to reduce cost through improving efficiency
- Internal stakeholder management to complete biannual and annual financial and management reports and budgeting activities, and liaising with external stakeholder such as the external auditors on annual audits
- Being a business partner to the GM and supporting the CFO on the company's regional initiatives
- Coordinating corporate finances with regards to its capital requirements, and M&A activities
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Senior Finance leader with extensive knowledge of Regional Accounting, Tax and Statutory requirements.
- Support Senior Management team with in-depth business/financial analysis, to reduce operating expenses and to build a robust finance department.
- Analyse and interpret business performance to provide the management team with appropriate advice to aid in decision making.
- Develop systems and processes to improve productivity in areas such as time management, costing and pricing, etc.
- In times of growth, ready and well-equipped to assist the senior management in the development of new markets and the setting up of new offices in the APAC region.
- A hands-on leader with demonstrated skill in leading, building and nurturing finance teams to support business strategies and goals.
- Resourceful, a team player and able to work with people at all levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy/ Finance. ACCA or CPA graduates may also apply
- Has at least 15 years of work experience, with at least 5 to 8 of them in senior managerial role
- Is articulate, has strong business acumen and is a strong leader
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work under high pressure where deadlines and bottomlines are the measure of success and heavy burdens of responsibility are the norm
- High energy and self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- High level of integrity and corporate-mindedness